Auburn Middle School
---AMS 8th Graders will be participating in MEA Science testing starting on Wednesday--Good luck!!
- Sports Schedule: April 23, 2019
- Track practice: 2:30-4:00 @ EL
- 7th Grade Baseball: Practice 6:00-7:00
- 8th Grade Baseball: Practice 6:30-8:00
- 7th Grade Softball: Will attend the 8th grade game to cheer them on!
- 8th Grade Softball: Away Game @ Brunswick
- Drama sneak peek will be moved to after break- Regular practice Thursday
- AMS Student Council will be holding a Book Drive for the entire month of April. Donated books can be placed in boxes near the main lobby display case. Books will be donated to area youth organizations including the Auburn PAL Center. Our goal is 100 books!
- Band and Chorus will meet today and every day this week during SOAR.
- The next early release day will be next Wednesday, May 1.
Immunization Exemption Form
We are excited to have Donna Isherwood FNP join us in the school based health center (SBHC). She has 6yrs of practicing experience and is very thrilled to meet you all. What does this mean for our students? Students can now receive care from someone who is able to treat AND diagnosis. Does your child have a sore throat, maybe it's strep. Maybe they need a sports physically and as a parent you just do not have the time to take them. Maybe it's just something as simple as needing a refill on a medication. Donna is here to help without having to take time away from your day or paying a copay. We will bill through your insurance, but it all goes towards your deductible. No money out of your pocket. Also, if you do not have insurance that's ok as well. We can still help! Download the application form here.
If you find that you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to the SBHC at 783-3984. Erica, the office secretary, will be happy to help!
Click here to view information on an after school program through the Lewiston-Auburn YMCA