Auburn Middle School
- Sports Schedule 2/15:
- Volleyball teams playing the Monday after break are: Set It and Forget It, Go Go Squeeze, Carlos and Vivid
- Yearbooks are now available for pre-sale. Click here to download the order form or you can order online by going to the Josten's website here
- Attention Eighth grade parents! If you would like to put a baby picture in the yearbook, please download this form and send it in along with your child's picture.
- Today is the last day to turn in Boxtops. Please send them down to Ms. Abbott
- The green closet is having a sale! Come shop before February vacation-there’s something for everyone. We need to unclutter the Green Closet so the cost is FREE to all. Bring a teacher and head to the library during Lunch and SOAR all this week.
Auburn Middle is excited to announce that we are working toward full implementation of School-Wide PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports). We have a planning team consisting of faculty, staff, administration, students, our School Resource Officer, and will be looking for a few parents to join the team. Benefits of PBIS include:
All students enhance their social, emotional, and behavioral competence by
- Regularly reviewing their school’s agreed upon school-wide social values.
- Frequently experiencing specific recognition when they engage in expected behavior
- Extending expected behaviors to all parts of the school, especially in classrooms, to enhance their academic engagement and success
- Experiencing predictable instructional consequences (reteaching) for problem behavior without inadvertent rewarding of problem behavior
- Using a common language for communication, collaboration, play, problem solving, conflict resolution, and securing assistance
Click here to view information on an after school program through the Lewiston-Auburn YMCA