Auburn Middle School
- The first day of school is Wednesday, August 28. The office will open for the school year on August 19 and staff will be available to register new students or assist with any questions.
OPEN HOUSE INFORMATION
- Tumbledown: August 26, 5:00-6:00
- Bigelow: August 26, 5:30-6:30
- Whitecap: August 26, 6:00-7:00
- Bradbury: August 26, 7:00-8:00
- All Eighth Grade Teams: August 27, 4:00-5:30
We are excited to have Donna Isherwood FNP join us in the school based health center (SBHC). She has 6yrs of practicing experience and is very thrilled to meet you all. What does this mean for our students? Students can now receive care from someone who is able to treat AND diagnosis. Does your child have a sore throat, maybe it's strep. Maybe they need a sports physically and as a parent you just do not have the time to take them. Maybe it's just something as simple as needing a refill on a medication. Donna is here to help without having to take time away from your day or paying a copay. We will bill through your insurance, but it all goes towards your deductible. No money out of your pocket. Also, if you do not have insurance that's ok as well. We can still help! Download the application form here.
If you find that you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to the SBHC at 783-3984. Erica, the office secretary, will be happy to help!