Auburn Middle School
- Sports Schedule:
- There is still time to sign up for the dodgeball tournament! See Mr. Chasse if you are interested in playing. You can come watch the tournament Thursday afterschool and can also buy a dodgeball Tee-shirt if you want to support the cause!
- The championship volleyball game between the teachers and Vivid will happen tomorrow afterschool.
- There will be a meeting for everyone who signed up to tryout for baseball on Wednesday during CORE. See Mr. Chasse for more information.
- Yearbooks are now available for pre-sale. Click here to download the order form or you can order online by going to the Josten's website here
- Attention Eighth grade parents! If you would like to put a baby picture in the yearbook, please download this form and send it in along with your child's picture.
- The next Breakfast with a Principal will be held on Wednesday, March 20 at 7:00am in the AMS library. Superintendent Grondin will be joining us to talk about the new Edward Little project. Please let us know if you will be able to attend by filling out the document here.
Immunization Exemption Form
We are excited to have Donna Isherwood FNP join us in the school based health center (SBHC). She has 6yrs of practicing experience and is very thrilled to meet you all. What does this mean for our students? Students can now receive care from someone who is able to treat AND diagnosis. Does your child have a sore throat, maybe it's strep. Maybe they need a sports physically and as a parent you just do not have the time to take them. Maybe it's just something as simple as needing a refill on a medication. Donna is here to help without having to take time away from your day or paying a copay. We will bill through your insurance, but it all goes towards your deductible. No money out of your pocket. Also, if you do not have insurance that's ok as well. We can still help! Download the application form here.
If you find that you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to the SBHC at 783-3984. Erica, the office secretary, will be happy to help!
Click here to view information on an after school program through the Lewiston-Auburn YMCA