Auburn Middle School
- Sports Schedule: May 17, 2019
- Track practice: 2:30-4:30 @ EL
- 7th Grade Baseball/ Softball: No practice
- 8th Grade Baseball: No practice
- 8th Grade Softball: 4:00-5:15
- The Red Cross is currently running their Maine Home Fire Campaign and they will install up to three free smoke detectors for those who need them. Click here for me information.
- The AMS Drama club will be putting on their production of A Midsummer Night's Dream May 16-18. Shows are at 7:00pm on May 16 and 17 and at 2:00 and 7:00 on May 18. Tickets are $5 and available at the door.
- End of the Year Events:
- Step Up Day: June 10
- Sixth Grade Parent Night: June 10, Tours start at 5:30 with a meeting at 6:00
- Eighth grade Celebration: June 17 starting at 6:30pm
- Last Day of School: June 18
Immunization Exemption Form
We are excited to have Donna Isherwood FNP join us in the school based health center (SBHC). She has 6yrs of practicing experience and is very thrilled to meet you all. What does this mean for our students? Students can now receive care from someone who is able to treat AND diagnosis. Does your child have a sore throat, maybe it's strep. Maybe they need a sports physically and as a parent you just do not have the time to take them. Maybe it's just something as simple as needing a refill on a medication. Donna is here to help without having to take time away from your day or paying a copay. We will bill through your insurance, but it all goes towards your deductible. No money out of your pocket. Also, if you do not have insurance that's ok as well. We can still help! Download the application form here.
If you find that you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to the SBHC at 783-3984. Erica, the office secretary, will be happy to help!
Click here to view information on an after school program through the Lewiston-Auburn YMCA