Auburn Middle School
- Sports Schedule 1/17:
- Boys Basketball: Away game @ Brunswick
- 7th Grade Girls Practice: 3:45-5:00
- 8th Grade Girls Practice 5:00-6:15
- Nordic: 3:30-5:00 @ the Orchard
- Alpine: 6:00-8:00 @ Lost Valley
- Yearbooks are now available for pre-sale. Click here to download the order form or you can order online by going to the Josten's website here
- Attention Eighth grade parents! If you would like to put a baby picture in the yearbook, please download this form and send it in along with your child's picture.
Important Pertussis (Whooping Cough) Letter
Auburn Middle is excited to announce that we are working toward full implementation of School-Wide PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports). We have a planning team consisting of faculty, staff, administration, students, our School Resource Officer, and will be looking for a few parents to join the team. Benefits of PBIS include:
All students enhance their social, emotional, and behavioral competence by
- Regularly reviewing their school’s agreed upon school-wide social values.
- Frequently experiencing specific recognition when they engage in expected behavior
- Extending expected behaviors to all parts of the school, especially in classrooms, to enhance their academic engagement and success
- Experiencing predictable instructional consequences (reteaching) for problem behavior without inadvertent rewarding of problem behavior
- Using a common language for communication, collaboration, play, problem solving, conflict resolution, and securing assistance
Our next Breakfast with the Principal will be taking place on January 23, at 7:00AM in our school library. The topic of our discussion will be PBIS, Restorative Practices, and how parents can help support this important work.